Senior Backend Engineer
Our mission is to de-risk the DeFi industry to enable users to make better informed investment decisions.
Austin, TX (partial remote)
We need engineers who like to build from the ground up and deeply understand: Scaling, Security, Big data, API’s.
- Assist with planning and architecting of our future developer platform
- Create simple and feature-rich API’s with your language of choice
- Advise and assist with creation of scalable data ETL pipelines
- Update and create smart contracts using Solidity
- Utilizing AWS and other cloud services to create largely scalable solutions
- Advise and assist with creating framework for automated test coverage
- Following process for successful CI/CD
- Document API’s and code for public consumption
- Code reviews for fellow engineers
- Research technologies and brainstorm useful features
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with: Building microservices, Consuming and designing APIs, Building and managing scalable big data systems, Managing several types of databases and queuing systems, Automating in AWS or other cloud providers
- Highly organized
- Collaborative but willing to learn on their own
- Worked in an agile team
- Experience in DeFi and Blockchain technologies
- Used Solidity to write smart contracts
- An active contributor to at least one open source project
- Experienced with statistics and probability
- Familiar with cybersecurity best practices
About the team
Credmark aims to provide high integrity data and risk metrics through a transparent, community-driven platform. By leveraging our community, we provide transparent models and data that can be used to make better investment decisions. Our goal is to be both a credible resource in the crypto community and a creator of useful tools & products inside and outside of crypto.
We’re a funded crypto startup; and we’re looking for engineers who want to work on stuff that matters, because we believe that providing an alternative to our current financial system matters.