Senior Python Developer
You’ve been developing software for 10+ years. You understand blockchain technologies. You learned Solidity because smart contracts matter. You quickly realized how crap Solidity and the EVM are but built tools and techniques to manage this crappiness. You stuck around because Ethereum is where the action is.
- Assist with planning and architecting our platform, APIs, and SDKs.
- Work with other core engineers to build, test, and document.
- Work with other members of the engineering team to deliver reliable product at scale.
The Ideal Candidate
Our model framework is written in Python. It is still in its infancy. We are looking for an engineer who is fluent in python to help us build out the existing software. The right candidate:
- Has at least five years of modern Python development experience,
- is very familiar with JSON and modern APIs,
- has worked remotely on an agile team,
- has worked with large amounts of data,
The perfect candidate will also be familiar with DeFi and/or financial models.
The core contributors to the Credmark project are completely distributed, so the candidate’s physical location doesn’t matter to us. Because of the remote nature of our interactions, however, we look for solid written and verbal English communication skills.
Remuneration is competitive.
About the team
Credmark aims to provide high integrity data and risk metrics through a transparent, community-driven platform. By leveraging our community, we provide transparent models and data that can be used to make better investment decisions. Our goal is to be both a credible resource in the crypto community and a creator of useful tools & products inside and outside of crypto.
We’re a funded crypto startup; and we’re looking for engineers who want to work on stuff that matters, because we believe that providing an alternative to our current financial system matters.
Sign up for our Newsletter for the latest partnership, community updates and more