Senior Solidity Engineer
Our mission is to de-risk the DeFi industry to enable users to make better informed investment decisions.
You’ve been developing software for 10+ years. You understand blockchain technologies. You learned Solidity because smart contracts matter. You quickly realized how crap Solidity and the EVM are but built tools and techniques to manage this crappiness. You stuck around because Ethereum is where the action is.
- You’ll be developing smart contracts for the Credmark platform.
- Building tools to facilitate the development of smart contracts
- Building tools to facilitate the maintanance of smart contracts
- Building tools to facilitate the operationalization of smart contracts
- Collaborating with our DevOps, back-end, and front-end teams.
- Keeping up to date with other chains
- Supporting the team as it evaluates those options going forward.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has done serious work in Solidity
- Has history with IPFS
- Can talk about the pros and cons of Solidity and the EVM
- HHas written assembly language
About the team
Credmark aims to provide high integrity data and risk metrics through a transparent, community-driven platform. By leveraging our community, we provide transparent models and data that can be used to make better investment decisions. Our goal is to be both a credible resource in the crypto community and a creator of useful tools & products inside and outside of crypto.
We’re a funded crypto startup; and we’re looking for engineers who want to work on stuff that matters, because we believe that providing an alternative to our current financial system matters.